1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support After 4.4.2 Upgrade, No Longer Update Outlook Folders

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by knoxknox92, May 23, 2014.

1. knoxknox92

knoxknox92 New Member

May 23, 2014
    Female
    My S4 always allowed me to see new e-mail in my sub-folders. I have rules that put incoming mail in specific folders. I had to tap the refresh button when I was in the folder, but new mail always showed up. Since the 4.4.2 upgrade I can no longer do that. I have gone into the account settings and refreshed it there, no luck. I have messed with my e-mail settings to set them back to automatic, no luck. (I have them set to manual as I have serious issues with my battery losing its charge and overheating. So most everything is turned off.) I am also having trouble with my work Outlook mail. But at least when I go into setting and manually refresh from there, the mail displays.

I have had this phone since July 2013 and while I love some of the features, the battery overheating and having to disable everything really makes me regret buying this phone. Now this issue. I complained to Verizon from the beginning and they were no help at all. So now I am stuck with it for another year and a half.

Maybe if I can get the e-mail issue resolved I will get back to at least not hating the phone....

Thanks!
    Karen

Advertisement