• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root After CM7 I have no in call volume!

tri6

Lurker
Dec 6, 2011
I can no longer hear the other side when making or receiving a call. I have to put them on speaker in order to hear anything. Not sure if this is due to an app, setting or whatever. Just seeking advice.

I have recreated all of my user profiles and adjusted the sound volumes. I have also tried a few known fixes like turning the volume all the way down then bringing it all the way up. Nothing as of yet has worked even the slightest. Volume for everything else but calls seems to be working just fine.

My first Triumph phone had rebooting issues. I got it from the black Friday sale. So they sent me a new one.l To the best of my knowledge that one works fine.

Any help regarding this issue would be much appreciated!

Let me start off by saying that I am definitely not an expert on anything regarding phones... But, in the interest of possibly being able to help you I tried making a call to my brother (who also has a Triumph (stock) and also wanted to test it)

It worked just fine on both ends of the call... So, you might want to reflash, or go back to stock, and try it again...if that doesn't work, get a replacement :-/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones