• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

After Failed Fennec Install, Memory Full?

TxDoc

Lurker
Nov 12, 2009
Had about 30 megabytes open, and did not check on Fennec size. Install failed, due to lack of space. But, now I show 249 of 261 megs used. I not sure why, if the installed failed, how any space was used. And, did not find any apps installed under Fenenc or Mozilla. Also, when I try to update other apps, the update process starts, but never completes.

How can I find what did install and delete it, or regain my free space.

Thanks for the help and suggestions.

Thanks jimdroid. I have tried that, even tried selecting "all" after manage applications. No Fennec after Fastbright and before Gallery.

It is like it partially installed. But, I cannot find where my memory was lost. I have never had this one happen before, meaning a failed download and then used memory and never had the other apps where they start their update process, but never complete, just like they are stuck downloading on a super slow connection, but I hag 3G showing. I have gone to Market, cleared cache and data, pulled battery, held down power button for 30 secs and restarted, also.

Something else must be going on.

Thanks for your reply.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones