• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help After getting 2.2 SD card is corrupt..

So I just got sick and tired of waiting for samsung/vz to get us our 2.2 update. Last night, I tried three froyo roms. The Stock Froyo leak, the deodexed version, and the super clean version.. They all seemed to work ok, but then when I was on the deodexed version, i noticed when I went to view my gallery only a few of the pictures loaded up.. Then i'd exit out, and go back to the gallery, and it would say "no sd card found".. I also got a message a few times about the SD card being corrupt. Everytime I try to format the SD card, the fascinate reboots.. :thinking:

I should state that I'm pretty new to this, so i don't know what "clockwork" is, or the davlik cache is, but I learn quick.

Anyone have a link to the stock 2.1 fascinate rom? I'd like to see if reverting back to that fixes the issue..

All that said, 2.2 is amazing. I can't believe the performance increase.. GPS locks on very quickly, too.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones