1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

After having the Inspire for 24hrs....my impressions....

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by badams1, Feb 17, 2011.

1. badams1

badams1 Newbie
    None

Feb 7, 2011
    Let me start by saying that i'm coming from an iPhone 4....and previously owned every iPhone before that since it launched in 2007. This is my first Android device.

I personally like just about everything this phone does...and I like it better than how the iPhone did it. It took me a little while to get the lay of the land yesterday because its so different from what I'm used to...but it was worth the effort.

The HTC interface is great and such a breathe of fresh air from iOS which really hasn't changed in 4yrs...just tweaked. The massive amount of real estate is probably my next biggest "Pro"...god i love this screen.

Now..my main (and probably only) con...would have to be the battery of course...Lol. BUT..part of it is my fault. Like i said i really love this screen...and yes I keep my brightness at 100%. It just looks too good not to in my honest opinion. However I have the ability to charge the phone no matter where I am. At home of course...at work on my computer via USB or AC outlet...and my car has a USB port in it as well. So I really never have to worry about it running down but I can obviously tell it doesn't last as long as my iPhone 4's battery did.

All in all...I think this an outstanding device. Its amazing the technology that can fit into our pockets these days. I can't really say to many negative things about apple or the iphone..it was a good device and served me well. But it was time for a change...and I think it was a change for the better. Google has really stepped up and become a true contender in this market..and im thankful for that.

BA

Advertisement

2. AndreaCristiano

None

Dec 12, 2010
    NJ
    So basically just lower your brightness and this phone.is perfect :)

3. Manny05

Manny05 Newbie
    None

Feb 12, 2011
    I feel the same way. I went from.iPhone 4 to the inspire and I love it. Only thing I miss from my iPhone is the camera quality and the battery life but that's about it.

4. stancrazy

stancrazy Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 15, 2011
    There is a thread on here about camera quality. The camera is fine outdoors but requires some tweaking of the white balance and iso etc to get good pictures indoors. I tweaked mine last night based on that thread and it made ALL the difference.

5. Manny05

Manny05 Newbie
    None

Feb 12, 2011
    can you link me to that thread

6. stancrazy

stancrazy Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 15, 2011