• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help after recovery image whats next??

just got done typing in all commands and rebooting to my recovery..looks just like da image in joneidy's guide..... do i reboot now or am i supposed to do something here....am i ready to install da 2.2.1 sense rom now....
yes you now can install the sense rom from there that's if you move it to your sd card already then i beleive if i remember click unzip when prompted click on the file then after it is install click on reboot

Upvote 0
just got done typing in all commands and rebooting to my recovery..looks just like da image in joneidy's guide..... do i reboot now or am i supposed to do something here....am i ready to install da 2.2.1 sense rom now....
I hope you went to the all in one recovery. but if not you can still use it do do what you want.

go to the sense rom thread download the sense rom put it on your sd card go into recovery to wipe files, do a complete data wipe and then go to install from sd card find toggle signed drivers hit it then find zip on sd card browse to sense rom and hit ok
when you get done reboot you will boot into sense rom.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones