• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help After system restore through CWM stuck at samsung boot logo

khankll

Mar 6, 2012
hi
i had rooted this mini and installed CWM recovery 4.0.0.5 .. and then installed a lot of apps .. quickly ran out of space .. as its limited internal memory .. so bought sd card and partitioned in minitools on xp machine .. and wanted to use link2sd .. as i hve used this wit my earlier elcheapo set and had overcome the limited space issue ..

so i wanted a frresh start .. went to system restore .. in the privacy menu in andriod 2.3.4 . it rebooted into cwm .. there i selected wipe data / reset in clockworkmod recovery .. it deleted three things and said success . i think it were /data , /cache , /sd-ext ..
then i rebooted .. now i am stuck at the samsung boot logo .. and its looping reboot .. it always reboots and after displaying the flashing samsung lgo for a minute or so reboots ...

please help me .. thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones