• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

After typing a little vibration stops working

leoktec

Lurker
Jun 1, 2020
I'm on a J7 Pro and when I turn on the phone it doesn't vibrate at all and I have to run a vibration test and hit it just a little in the bottom, then general vibration works perfectly until like I type with haptic feedback for a while, then I have to redo the vibration test trick.
Does anyone know something?

you can put it in safe mode. this will prevent and 3rd party apps from running. if the issue persists then it is not from an app that is causing it. your next step would be to do a factory reset. this will determine if it is a software issue. if it is still happening then it could be a hardware issue which you can either ignore it, get it fixed, or upgrade your phone.

Reactions: MrJavi and leoktec
Upvote 0
you can put it in safe mode. this will prevent and 3rd party apps from running. if the issue persists then it is not from an app that is causing it. your next step would be to do a factory reset. this will determine if it is a software issue. if it is still happening then it could be a hardware issue which you can either ignore it, get it fixed, or upgrade your phone.

Yeah i factory reset it and I will find a good technician to replace the vibration engine.
Thanks for the reply

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones