1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Afternoon Guys.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sfad, May 7, 2012.

1. sfad

sfad Lurker
    None

May 7, 2012
    Self employed, laminator, bodywork on my current c
    Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire, UK.
    Would like to say hi to you guys, as i have just registered with the site.

Hopefully you will forgive my complete ignorance as far as android goes? along with my lack of phone and computer literacy too.
    Mainly joined up in the hope i can learn something from anyone with more knowledge than myself who is willing to help or point me in the right direction here and there.
    I have never had an android phone before, this is my 1st and to probably make matters worse the phone in question is a chinese phone, no known manufacturer. All i know is it's one of the surviving phones from a large chinese company that got busted in a big way earlier this year for knocking out fake iphone 5s.
    It is available on various chinese/us/uk wholesale sites under the name Phone 5s. Running on mediatek mt6573 hardware with ARMv6-compatible proccessor rev7 (v61). BogoMIPS currently at 670.10 i'm guessing this is to do with the frequency speed mhz phone is running at?
    Anyways enough of my waffling, hi again to everyone and many thanks in advance to anyone that can help me out here n there.

Cheers loads.

Advertisement

2. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Nov 30, 2009
    Male
    18th Hole Of the Golf Course
    Welcome to AF, and i am sure you will find everything you need here, just let us know if you need anything