1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Aggrevated with charging....

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pwrshft99, Feb 10, 2011.

1. pwrshft99

pwrshft99 Member

I know the stock battery isnt the greatest but these issues are really driving me crazy.

Lately the damn cord doesnt want to stay plugged into the phone, its a constant battle to keep it on the charger.

Secondly, it keeps discharging even when its on the charger. I had it plugged in to my tv while charging, trying to watch a game. The phone shut its self off completely after a message that it was not recieving the right amount of power from th ac adapter. I had to leave it plugged in and leave it charging 20 minutes to restart the damn thing.This is the charger it comes with.

So i guess im limited to only using it while its off the charger. Which sucks because my year old battery loses half its charge in the first few hours it seems.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. PsychicGypsy

PsychicGypsy Lurker

Sounds like you got a defective product. Take it back to the verizon store - they should give you a new one

3. wayrad

wayrad Android Expert

Yeah, sounds like a dud charger. They'll probably give you a generic Verizon charger rather than the HTC one that comes with the phone - at least that's what happened to me when mine fell apart. I had to put up a fight to get one with a detachable USB cord. (Rep: "You don't need to connect the phone to your computer." Me: [Facepalm].) Anyway, the energy saver Verizon model with detachable USB cord works fine.

4. euph_22

euph_22 Android Expert

Agreed. But I'd make sure to check that i connects fine in the store. It's possible the port on your phone is broken (it's probably the cord).

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews