1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Ahh, A Nice Phone!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Locoman, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Locoman

Locoman Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 14, 2010
    Locomotice Engineer
    Kansas
    I've had my Dinc2 for 6 days now and I am really liken it so far. As soon as I activated it, it updated to GB. I have experienced no glitches and the phone runs very smoothly. The only gripe I have so far is the speaker is not as good as the Dinc1. I used navigation the other day in KC and it worked flawlessly except I could not here the speaker as good as I did with the Dinc1. I do miss the track pad though, but I'm getting used to those back and forth, up and down arrows. The 4 inch screen is really nice. I've got friends who have the TB and DX2 and to me they are just to big and even they say the Dinc2 is easier for them to hold in their hand and to be able to reach the whole screen with their thumb without having to slide the phone down in their hand to be able to reach the whole screen. I've read that the Dinc2 isn't much of an upgrade over the Dinc1 but my opinion is that until you own the Dinc2 for some time and use it you begin to realize that it is a substantial upgrade, IMO! I also thought that when you upgrade your phone and you agree to a new 2 yr contract you loose your unlimited data, but that wasn't the case for me. I was told by the Verizon rep who sold me the phone that as long as I didn't change my plan, say like I have the 1400 min family plan and I changed it to a 700 min plan then I would loose unlimited data. I checked today and I still have unlimited data, and my monthly cycle started over on the 16th, so that is great!!
    So I am a happy camper so far and wanted to share for those who may be on the fence!
    Goodbye
    Doug

Advertisement

MPGohl likes this.
  2. MPGohl

MPGohl Newbie
    None

Jul 20, 2011
    Kansas
    Good to hear, getting ready for an upgrade in 6 days was worried about losing unlimited data plan.