• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Panther

Lurker
Jul 26, 2009
Hey there, folkses. I've been visiting this site for quite a while and I figured it's about time I started posting and whatnot. That's the only warning you'll get. :D

Anyway, my first Android phone was the G1. I actually became a T-Mobile customer because of it. Stuff happened and I had to rearrange my finances, so I sold the phone (sigh) and went without a mobile phone at all for a while. Toward the end of last year, however, I decided to give Cricket a try with their new Zio. Despite my frustrations with it, I'm glad to have it and see some promise in it.

I'm also a Linux user and an -ine addict (caffeine and nicotine). I live in Houston, Texas in the USA. I'm half Greek and still polishing up my language skills in both that and Spanish. I'm a writer, musician, and geek-of-all-trades. I'm also an aquarist and kind of specialize in puffers and orandas. Obviously not in the same tank. I like to take long walks on the bea... wait. Okay, I think I should stop now.

I hate introducing myself.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones