1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

AICP 5.1.1 for ZTE ZMAX

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ethanbanker2428, Jul 10, 2015.

1. driod108

driod108 Member

just flashed new update getting camera error cant connect to the camera ? just flashed rom and gapps not switchers

Advertisement

2. driod108

driod108 Member

just flashed new update getting camera error cant connect to the camera ? just flashed rom and gapps not switchers

3. driod108

driod108 Member

Getting Error when flashing E:mount -o bind '/data/media/0 '/sdcard' proccess ended with erorr =255

4. Ethanbanker2428

Ethanbanker2428 Android Enthusiast

Yea it will do that sometimes. Its because how the script was made. I'm working on it. And the camera error I can't help with because I dont have that issue and it was fixed along time ago

5. driod108

driod108 Member

okay from my testing after i switch adblocker on it starts

6. Ethanbanker2428

What starts???

7. CYCONUMNUM

CYCONUMNUM Android Expert

Camera werks !!!!! ... I deleted the android folder as directed ....
    And with the last version... Not today's..
    Sooooo... THANK YOU!!!
    It's awesome.. It's smooth.... It's super green...

#107 CYCONUMNUM, Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
    TDAWG66 and intrdrgn like this.
  8. CYCONUMNUM

CYCONUMNUM Android Expert

OH!!!!!!
    simple lazy question...
    Can I flash the new update over my installed AICP????
    But, if it'll just cause me to have issues you don't want to know about because I was lazy....
    Starting over is part of the deal...

Ethanbanker2428 likes this.
  9. Ethanbanker2428

No I recommend not. If you had been part of an internal group then yea but I gave them the kernel a while ago. So since it's a new kernel don't.

10. FateZero

FateZero Well-Known Member

What's the difference between the old kernel and the new one?

11. Piplup702

Piplup702 Member

I keep getting bad downloads on the restore zip, downloaded it at least 5 times. Md5 never matches, the switcher zip matched first try. Any ideas? I've checked md5 right after I downloaded it, then downloaded again and moved to SD card before checking and it still won't match up

12. Ethanbanker2428

Its compiled with the linaro toolchain which gives better performance. Also it has 2 new governors

FateZero likes this.
  13. Ethanbanker2428

Maybe the moving to SD card part? I hear that's really likely to corrupt it. Also don't do it yet. I have a new version soon

14. FateZero

I don't seem to have the restore zip for the previous version of the rom is there still one I can download so I can flash stuff again? In the about phone section it says I have AICP version 10.0 UNOFFICIAL if that helps. I either need the boot.img from that version to make my own restore zip or if someone already has the restore zip for that version of the rom I would appreciate getting it :)

#114 FateZero, Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  15. Piplup702

Piplup702 Member

Cool, I'll hold off til then

16. jhawkkw

jhawkkw Chinchillin'

Sorry if this is way old, but I have to agree. It's better to ask questions to get the necessary information than to blindly flash away and risk bricking the device when it can be avoided. Better to pay it forward :thumbsupdroid:, never know when you might be the one asking the questions. ;)

CYCONUMNUM and Mikestony like this.
  17. Fuziionz05

Fuziionz05 Newbie

Just Flashed the new version, every thing is working find. I found a way to fix the camera its the same way Masterchef87 did, Delete Android files from sdcard, sdcard 0, and sdcard1. Flash also works fine.
    Thanks for the great Rom

18. Ethanbanker2428

ok guys really sorry to do this to you but new version is up. this time i really fixed the notification light issue. simply disbale it in settings and reenable it and when you get a notification the light will be green like its supposed to be.

CYCONUMNUM and intrdrgn like this.
  19. FateZero

Do you still have version 10.0 of this rom? Or the restore zip for it? For some reason I can't find the restore zip I had so I need another to be able to flash stuff again.

20. Ethanbanker2428

theres one in op

21. Piplup702

Piplup702 Member

So I wasn't getting bad downloads, the md5's in the OP need to be updated. Just downloaded both zips and checked md5 from android file host and they matched. Just a heads up!

22. FateZero

But will that one work for the version of the rom I'm on? I'm on an older version of the rom before the updated kernel and I don't have the restore zip to revert back and flash the new rom.

23. Ethanbanker2428 - I need help. I would like to know why i couldn't go back to 4.4.4 build after installing 5.1. giving me error that something is not mounted. i didnt use the switcher or the restore zip. please help. I would like to know how to be able to go back to older build. im currently using this rom and its great... just that the volume is a little low. and battery dies fast.. not like the 4.4.4 build.

Thanks.

24. driod108

driod108 Member

Sorry after testing thought that after enabling ad blocker the camera error started but it does not will try deleting android folder

25. Ethanbanker2428

Just keep retrying eventually it will work

Tags: