• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Air Hockey??

Why Not try it yourself? :)

The Android Market has a 24 hour return policy , So whatever application or game you purchase .... You can test it out ... And if you don't like it you can get a refund in a Couple of clicks on your phone! It's easy! :D

Carl ;)

P.S. Many games seem to have a LITE or DEMO version too which is free , Why not download "Air Hockey DEMO" to try it yourself

Upvote 0
Why Not try it yourself? :)

The Android Market has a 24 hour return policy , So whatever application or game you purchase .... You can test it out ... And if you don't like it you can get a refund in a Couple of clicks on your phone! It's easy! :D

Carl ;)

P.S. Many games seem to have a LITE or DEMO version too which is free , Why not download "Air Hockey DEMO" to try it yourself

Cuz I'm not getting my phone til next week. I just noticed it in the online Android Market. I was looking to get feedback before I get it next week. If 20 people say it crashes or doesn't work properly, I won't waste my time...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones