• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Airplane mode reminder

Rburn99

Lurker
Mar 1, 2023
My issue is that I will turn on airplane mode to play a game uninterrupted and then if something happens I'll forget to turn off airplane mode until I try to use the internet.. possibly a day or more later. Does anyone know of an app that will remind me every configurable minutes while in airplane mode that I am in airplane mode? Or something that will let me put the phone in airplane mode for a configurable amount of time and then automatically turn off would work also.

I don't know of any apps. Don't you get an airplane icon on your main screen when you are in airplane mode?
Yes there is a tiny airplane icon next to the connection and battery level icons. The thing is I do not use my phone constantly. I'll set it down and won't touch it again until I need it or I get a call. It's always just been a minor inconvenience when I do notice and turn off airplane mode and see a half dozen messages or notifications pop up. But the motivation to finally seek a solution was today. Our pet just passed a couple days ago and apparently they attempted to deliver her ashes to us and the guy phoned when he was in the area. I didn't get the call, he didn't deliver.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones