1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Airplane Mode?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mountaineerndixie, May 29, 2011.

1. mountaineerndixie

Anyone else find themselves in Airplane mode after unlocking the phone after it's been asleep for a little while?

It's happened a few times to me but I thought I was just hitting the widget with my pinky but I removed the widget and it just happened again. I have JD installed but don't think airplane is involved in any of my setup.

Just wondering if anyone else is noticing this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. I found this on another board:

Important Note: If your phone is not able to find a network connection for an extended period of time (approximately 15 minutes), the device will automatically switch to airplane mode to conserve battery life.

3. mountaineerndixie

Thanks. I did not know that.

4. bnx

bnx Newbie

I am having this same issue with airplane mode turning on by itself. It is being used over seas with roaming so I can understand if it can't find a connection for a bit to enter airplane mode but it will not let me turn it off. Unchecking it in settings fades out and says "connecting.." but never does, and leaving the screen puts it back on. The only way to connect to the network is to restart the phone, having to do this multiple times a day is quite annoying.

Any ideas?

HTC Droid Incredible 2 Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible 2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1450mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews