1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Alarm Clock

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Submariner70, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Submariner70

Submariner70 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2010
    I am using the factory Alarm Clock on my Inc. It works okay but if my phone is off, the alarm will not wake up the phone and sound alarm or at least the alarm going off would work for me.

On my BB Curve even if the phone was off the alarm would go off at the set time and the phone would turn on. Kinda nice, only downfall is only had 1 alarm where as Inc has a few.

With the marginal battery life on this thing I sometimes turn it off to charge when going to sleep at nite and do a few bumps in the morning. Problem is the alarm doesnt go off if the phone is off.

IF the factory phone alarm does not do this does anyone know of one that does? Perhaps in Market?

Advertisement

2. sitlet

Apr 11, 2010
    You can leave the phone on at night. If you turn airplane mode on, the phone will use next to no power.

3. Submariner70

Submariner70 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2010
    Not a bad idea

4. AHanks12

AHanks12 Well-Known Member

May 4, 2010
    Virginia
    If airplane mode is activated, will all emails, sms, etc... be pushed through once airplane more in turned off?

5. superchaos

superchaos Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Mira Loma, CA
    If you bump it in the morning, just leave it on while charging during the night. Bump it after you wake up.

6. sail4fun201

sail4fun201 Guest

Yes.

7. NoShftShck16

NoShftShck16 Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Marketing Analyst/Web Developer/Social Media Analy
    Philadelphia
    Try this, download Timeriffic.

Set it to put the phone into Airplane mode at 1AM and to come out right before you alarm goes off.

Also, try Alarm Clock Plus V2. Its built off the stock alarm clock with a few added features.