• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

sorbet

Feb 7, 2010
Ohio
My roommate and I just got Eris' (yay!) and I can use my alarm fine, it rings and and vibrates like I want it to. However, hers doesn't make any noise, if it's supposed to vibrate and ring it'll just vibrate, if it's supposed to just ring the trackball will light up and the phone will make no noise.
We've done everything we could think of, any help?

The alarm volume is probably set to it's minimum level. Go to the alarm screen, select the alarm and select alarm sound, When you are on the screen to select the alarm sound use the volume keys to increase the volume.
You can also download an audio control app from the market- Volume Control or AudioManager for example. Most are free and provide an easy way to check and set audio level for volume, ringer, notifications, media etc

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones