• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Alarm phone wake up?

dabears900

Jun 21, 2010
Hey,

I have been reading everywhere that charging your phone with it off will greatly improve battery life. I use my phone as an alarm to wake up in the morning so turning it off to charge creates a huge inconvenience to me. I was wondering if there is an app or setting that will allow the phone to wake up with the alarm similar to what blackberrys have??

Also I know I can buy an alarm clock but I don't want to, haha.

thanks!

It just improves battery life at the end. A top off so to speak. So you can leave it charged and on with your alarm clock set.

Then when you are up and have to get ready (shower, brush teeth (don't forget to floss), and all that fun stuff) just turn off the phone. By the time you are finished showering and breakfast, your phone will be topped off.

Cheers!

Upvote 0
It just improves battery life at the end. A top off so to speak. So you can leave it charged and on with your alarm clock set.

Then when you are up and have to get ready (shower, brush teeth (don't forget to floss), and all that fun stuff) just turn off the phone. By the time you are finished showering and breakfast, your phone will be topped off.

Cheers!

The best ideas are the simplest ones! Thankyou, I'll do that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones