• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Alarm Problems

For a few days my alarm did not go off. After the first time, I made sure to check the volumes and times, but it still didn't go off at all (even when I checked it). But after those two days, it's worked ever since. Not sure what to make of that one.
I'm going to assume you have a task killer..??

OP, I had the same problem. If I used my phone BEFORE the alarm went off, and then while in use, the alarm goes off, I can't turn it off. It will just keep ringing until I turn off the phone. A very annoying problem, and now I won't use my phone any time I know an alarm is about to go off (Before, if I woke up before my alarm in the morning, I'd go through my e-mails.. not anymore) so that I can avoid this issue.

Upvote 0
Yes, but only to kill tasks that I don't need open, such as recently opened games, applications (camera), and things like that. I do not let my task killer kill at its own will. So I know that is/was not the issue.
Well since 98% of the people who have had this issue found it was their task killer, I encourage you to delete it and try again, just to make sure it isn't it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones