• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

JohnWilson

Lurker
Apr 17, 2016
I use my Samsung S7 alarm quite a bit every day because of my job.
But it keeps snoozing when I dont want it to snooze. Highly annoying.

Is there any way to shut off the snooze by default without having to turn off snooze every time I punch in a new alarm time??

Are you creating a new instance of the alarm each time? Because I just checked mine, and if I use an existing alarm, turn off snooze, and change the time, the snooze stays off.

I'm not using the alarm like you are, but I have one alarm for M-F, one for Sat-Sun, and another for the odd times. I don't delete/create new alarms terribly often, I guess.

Reactions: JohnWilson
Upvote 0
Are you creating a new instance of the alarm each time? Because I just checked mine, and if I use an existing alarm, turn off snooze, and change the time, the snooze stays off.

I'm not using the alarm like you are, but I have one alarm for M-F, one for Sat-Sun, and another for the odd times. I don't delete/create new alarms terribly often, I guess
Allright, let me try that.

Other then that I'm very happy with my new S7.
The difference in surfing speed is lightyears ahead from my old S4

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones