1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Alarm Timeout

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by abeam89, Dec 2, 2009.

1. abeam89

abeam89 Lurker

Okay, I'm sorry if this has already been addressed somewhere, but I can't seem to figure out where if it is.

This is an issue when using the Android alarm clock. I know that there are other alarm apps out there, but if I can resolve this one issue I will have no need for an additional app.

When the alarm sounds, it times out after two minutes. Now I know for the majority of people this is okay, but for those of us who are sound sleepers it becomes an issue. I can easily sleep through two minutes of an alarm when I am really tired, and I need it to keep going in order to ensure I wake up. I can't seem to find any place to change this alarm timeout. Once again, I understand why the "feature" is there, and I need not a lecture explaining this, but if someone has a solution that doesn't involve installing another app it would be greatly appreciated. It seems to me that if you want to implement a feature like this, it should be user-customizable. Any ideas/thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. speciala106

speciala106 Newbie

Bump

I have this exact issue, is there any way to extend the length of the alarm.

3. speciala106

speciala106 Newbie

Bump

I have this exact issue, is there any way to extend the length of the alarm.

4. ColdStart

ColdStart Well-Known Member

5. momentoid

momentoid Android Enthusiast

Picked annoying alarm sound, made it loud, and keep the phone face-down with speaker exposed. :)

My issue is that Alarm gets disabled every time the phone is powered off-on.

Samsung Moment Forum

The Samsung Moment release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1440mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews