1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Alarm volume is too low

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Meus Android, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Meus Android

Meus Android Newbie

Despite increasing the volume to the max on the side, the volume is still quite low for the Alarm. Does anyone have a suggestion in how to fix this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. andy d

andy d Android Enthusiast

Yes get your ears syringed. ;)

3. Carl C

Carl C Extreme Android User

Download "audiomanager widget" free off the Android market and use it to turn up all your volumes including Alarm etc. Then uninstall after if you want [​IMG]

4. jimeller

jimeller Android Enthusiast

meus android is that really you in your avatar pic?? tasty!

5. Meus Android

Meus Android Newbie

Two words for you. Fifth Element

6. golder

golder Member

If you're doing it wrong this is how you increase it - When you set the alarm, you increase the volume whilst you're choosing the ringtone.

I think the volume comes out using the speakers on the backside of the phone. Make sure your phone is upside down when the alarm rings.

7. jimeller

jimeller Android Enthusiast

yep, got you now.

8. kempo

kempo Lurker

Also make sure the "increasing" option is NOT checked in the alarm settings if you want the alarm to start at your volume setting. Otherwise, volume starts out very low when this is checked.

9. reza

reza Newbie

I have same problem,i tried all of those suggestion but none of them worked for me,even for instance if i have to wake up around 8,i set up alarm for 7:55 & 8:00 & 8:05,doesn't wake me up,my ears are pretty sharp & i don't need to get them syringed.
    I set alarm on my old nokia now,only solution i found!

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews