• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi All,

I just bought a new Optimus Black yesterday. Unfortunately the alarm does not switch on the phone in the morning if the phone is switched OFF. My Nokia used to come ON automatically with the Alarm.

Am I doing something wrong or is there any application which can help me achieve this?

Please help.

Hi All,

I just bought a new Optimus Black yesterday. Unfortunately the alarm does not switch on the phone in the morning if the phone is switched OFF. My Nokia used to come ON automatically with the Alarm.

Am I doing something wrong or is there any application which can help me achieve this?

Please help.

The only thing i can think of is just leave your phone on all night and just keep it on the carger.. That's what i have to do, I don't think the phones can just turn themselves on..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones