1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Album Art in Gallery?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tksuther, Jul 31, 2010.

1. tksuther

tksuther Newbie

Has anyone been successful in removing album art from their photo gallery? Does anyone else have this issue?

I tried adding a .nomedia text file in the albumthumbs folder but it didn't work. Any help is greatly appreciated!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. hahaha what

hahaha what Android Enthusiast

i have a bunch of albums with album art on them that dont appear in my photo gallery. if it makes any difference all the art was added from itunes

3. tksuther

tksuther Newbie

Interesting, thanks. Anyone else have this issue?

4. 10splaya22

10splaya22 Android Enthusiast

I do but the album art only shows up in the all photos section not in my camera photos.

5. tksuther

tksuther Newbie

Yes - they are not in my "camera roll". They appear in "folders" and "all photos".

6. mysterygirl

mysterygirl Newbie

I have added a lot of music with album art and do not have this issue. I also added it from the iTunes music folder.

7. Doit2it

Doit2it Android Expert

I had album art in the gallery, but it was only from one set of folders. All my Everclear album art was in the gallery. I got fed up with it and Monday just went thru the gallery and deleted each image. I went into Music and all the artwork was still there, but it hasn't returned to the Gallery. Worked for me, that's all I can say. You might try one or two to see if it works for you too.

8. Flying_Hellfish

Flying_Hellfish Android Enthusiast

I would like to know this too, there was a fix I found to name them all AlbumArt.jpg but that didn't work for me.

the .nomedia trick doesn't work for just pics :(

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews