1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Album Art Not Changing, 3 Songs

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SquiddyKat, Dec 15, 2020.

1. SquiddyKat

SquiddyKat Lurker

I apoligise in advance, my English is not the good, I don't explain things well.

I've been working at this for days. I can't figure it out.
    All the songs by a the artist Shampoo show up correctly, 3 show up black, which is the same album art that most of my songs have, which is what I choose.

For Shampoo, I have a different album art and all the songs have the same album art. I added it via EasyTag, a Linux programme.

Despite they show up correctly on my computer, it won;t on my phone. I tried clearing cache, clearing app cache, deleting and readding the files, adding the file from another phone.
    I even reset my phone and formatted the SD Card. Nothing worked.
    I even deleted and redownloaded the song, the same thing, nothing works, so now it shows two albums, and they're not in alphabetical order, because 3 songs are broken into another album for having a different album art.

I tried changing SD cards, because someone said that the songs were on a corrupted part of the SD card, and after I said it is still the same thing, they said the curruption transfered over to the new SD card, which is why when I replace the song, it still has the wrong album art.

Is there anyway to fix this, or do I need a new phone?
    It happened on my old phone too.

The Samsung Glaxay S10, they're all black, at least it's consistent.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SquiddyKat

SquiddyKat Lurker

I copied the songs from another phone, each song had the same profile pictures like it should, but it was still in two albums like before. When I moved the files from phone storage to the SD card via phone, the 3 songs went back to black album art and and it is still in two albums.

3. SquiddyKat

SquiddyKat Lurker

I tried tried ripping the song from CD, it doesn't recognise .wav, so I tried converting it with online-converter; one I've used many times.
    Still the same thing. I am trying to convert it to .aac now.

4. SquiddyKat

SquiddyKat Lurker

It doesn't recognise aac, it has to be .mp3. It looks looks like the phone is messed up...

5. mikedt

mikedt 你好

#5 mikedt, Dec 15, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
    Dannydet likes this.

Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) Forum

The Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) release date was January 2017. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 7870 Octa processor, and 2350mAh battery.

January 2017
Release Date
Reviews