1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Album Art on HTC Desire S

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by NaNaNiii, Jan 8, 2012.

1. NaNaNiii

NaNaNiii Member
    None

Jan 8, 2012
    Hi

I have a load of songs on my phone which show up with the same album art. Ive been trying for ages to fix it and its really annoying [​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see from the screenshot above some songs have the 50 cent album art for some reason -.- Its only the songs that have no album title in the ID3 tags. Is there any way to fix this?

Advertisement

2. jsmithy1

jsmithy1 Newbie
    None

Apr 2, 2011
    Download an MP3-tagging program (such as Mp3tag) to your PC and change the embedded album art. Then move the songs/albums back on to your phone and it should all display correctly

3. campioni06

campioni06 Well-Known Member
    None

Sep 4, 2010
    London UK
    Yup you just need to add the album title into the ID3 tags before then copying them over to the phone/SD card. One thing to watch out for that I've noticed, if you have 2 different artists with for example Greatest Hits album title, you'll need to change one of those album titles or again for some reason it uses the same album art over both.

4. NaNaNiii

NaNaNiii Member
    None

Jan 8, 2012
    I have like 100 songs which as no album in the tag. Rather than editing the tag for every song, is there a way of removing the album for all the songs in Unknown Album?

Tags: