• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

album art?

I have the best way, that's a lot of drama. Just mount via USB and go to "albumthumbs" on diferent phone it may have a diferent name but it should have a name that makes sence. Delete the Artwork you don't like so the one you have in the folder will be the default or delete them all if you don't want any. Then go to the folder. I'm so organized that I never have to worry about that because everything fall into place automatically without me having to use my brain. Just try to have each folder with their name and inside the picture you want to appear. If you use any program or hardware, it will sync automatically or it will create an artwork from that picture automatically on some cases you may have to do it manually if is not happening delete the current artwork that is taking over so the one you have on the folder becomes the default. Play the file manually from the folder before using the media player to make the media player create the artwork picture from the pic you pasted on the folder.

Upvote 0
May I suggest using 'Album Art Grabber' by MyLittleBigApps.
Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mylittlebigapps.android.albumartgrabber&feature=related_apps

I've tested with mp3, ogg, m4a. Works like a charm. I dont think it modifies the file but instead with the system cache. You may notice that if you have a folder structure for albums, then a copy of the art (.jpg) is created, you may delete this if you want, it will still display in the images in the music player.

If you have all your music files in one folder, no jpg files are created.

Cheers!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones