• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Alcatel Fierce 2 (7040n) Recovery Mode problem

arashde

Lurker
Jun 7, 2015
I finally rooted fierce 2 ,But after that when I decided to install CWM recovery, I discovered that My recovery mode is not working (is not accessible any more). Because I've installed a wrong version of CWMR, Now i need to find the right version of CWM for my phone or a backup(flashify apk) of stock recovery mode (7040n).
I will be really thankful if someone could help me to find either of the two.

Reactions: Mr Dreamer
I finally rooted fierce 2 ,But after that when I decided to install CWM recovery, I discovered that My recovery mode is not working (is not accessible any more). Because I've installed a wrong version of CWMR, Now i need to find the right version of CWM for my phone or a backup(flashify apk) of stock recovery mode (7040n).
I will be really thankful if someone could help me to find either of the two.

I Also Did The Same Thing I Rooted My Alcatel OT Fierce 7040n And Tried Flashing Custom Recovery With Flashy App But Was Unsuccessful Due To Now I Cannot Boot Into Recovery Still Looking For A Solution If Found I Will Let You Know.

Reactions: arashde
Upvote 0
I Also Did The Same Thing I Rooted My Alcatel OT Fierce 7040n And Tried Flashing Custom Recovery With Flashy App But Was Unsuccessful Due To Now I Cannot Boot Into Recovery Still Looking For A Solution If Found I Will Let You Know.
i dont know if u fixxed this problem yet but heres my stock recovery flashify backup if u still need it.

Attachments

• Stock Recovery.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 2,393
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones