• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Alcatel One Touch 7 set up. PLEASE HELP

Can anyone PLEASE HELP ME set up my Alcatel Tablet?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shannon Mohr

Lurker
Feb 26, 2016
Hi. I've done a factory reset on my tablet because all of my apps weren't working correctly and thought I'd start over. I'm in the set up wizard and have gotten so far as to the set up gmail account area where I say YES, then try to continue and get the message "CAN'T CONNECT TO THE SERVER" and to contact customer service if it continues. I've contacted them, but they don't seem to know what in the hell is going on. I'm waiting for a call from them now.

to me, as a telecommunications person, the tablet is no longer listening to the carrier, and you don't have any service.

either the SIM card is bad, or the radio on the tablet has gone bonkers...

can you go to a retail store for your carrier and ask them to check your SIM, or just get a new SIM, should not be a charge for a SIM for your account.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones