1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Alcatel one touch 908

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cmoiss, Apr 12, 2012.

1. cmoiss

cmoiss Lurker

Hello everybody, I am new in this forum and new about android! So... I would like to ask this: These last few days I had a small problem with my phone... at first haptic feedback lost... I though maybe a hard reset might fix the problem. But it didn't. Then phone freezed somehow while changing screens, so I reseted again. I couldn't do otherwise. It stuck. Then, I logged to official page of alcatel to find more info... nothing. I downloaded the firmware to connect my phone to pc in order to upgrade, but there was nothing to upgrade! After couple more resets - due to same problem of freezing, it seems everything works fine... Now... I know ot908 is a cheap phone and as we say, the more your spend, the more you get, but... I would like to ask... performing hard reset like that can effect bad my phone? Is there any program that can help me check my phones for errors or whatsoever... unfortunately my knowledge in android is poor!:(

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. cmoiss

cmoiss Lurker

I am really sorry for posting this here... I didn't know where to post!!!

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello and welcome to Android Forums. Don't worry about posting your problem here - we won't reprimand you for doing so. :)

Here is a link to your device's area of support Alcatel OT-980 - Android Forums here is where you can post all your support questions. As for doing a "reset" of the device - this should "only" be done if your having a lot of unexplained problems.

I hope you'll get the help you seek.
    Good luck.

4. cmoiss

cmoiss Lurker

Thank you soooo much :) So... for now, since no serious problem appears, even by those repeating hard resets, my phone is safe?
    And should I post this to the thread you showed me too or it doesn't matter?

Once again,

Thank you :)

5. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

If your not having any problems, then you don't need to. There are lots of tips & tricks you can find on your device. So, I would suggest you check in over there to learn a thing or two.

P.s. Yes, your device is safe. :)

6. cmoiss

cmoiss Lurker

oki :) thank you!!!

Rush likes this.
  7. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

You're welcome.. Have fun. [​IMG]