• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Alcatel one touch feirce 4

Okay so I had a certain update that was my assume a operating system update. And I just recently factory reset my phone just to clear out a bunch of crap I didn't feel like manually deleting. And when I came back to the phone I feel like actually I know for a fact that my version of Android was reset. It's still 6.0.1. but there was at some point a UI update the added more customization features that are no longer there and I can't understand why it reverted. Somebody please explain

Reactions: vlwarmuskerken
Okay so I had a certain update that was my assume a operating system update. And I just recently factory reset my phone just to clear out a bunch of crap I didn't feel like manually deleting. And when I came back to the phone I feel like actually I know for a fact that my version of Android was reset. It's still 6.0.1. but there was at some point a UI update the added more customization features that are no longer there and I can't understand why it reverted. Somebody please explain
It's the same version but a different build. I wish I knew what it was for as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170919-181158.png
    Screenshot_20170919-181158.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 309
Reactions: Denisekevitt8
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones