1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Alcatel one touch pop c5 5036x does not start-up

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Everard, May 2, 2016.

1. Everard

Everard Lurker
    None

May 2, 2016
    Dear,
    I have following problem with my smartphone: whoever does have (undocumented) tips/tricks to get this solved??

I have a Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 (5036x) which does not start-up anymore.
    Overview of problems:
    Since previous week strange ad-ware/malware on the phone. Tried to remove manually (via manage applications) but did not work (or succeed at least).
    Did already install several anti-virus apps before (CM, 360Security, AVG etc.) but everything seems to be clear. The phone was finally not usable anymore: busy with all types of unwanted apps. Disable WiFi didn't work anymore (automatically started by a certain process/app) so I changed the password to avoid WiFi access.
    After hours and hours trying to remove all unwanted apps, I tried to give it a hard-reset (which normally works quite well) but I was'nt able to enter the 'recovery mode'. It only shows the 'Alcatel OneTouch Pop C5' startup text message.. black screen.. and again the start-up text. (and no green Android logo which normally goes ahead entering the recovery mode). Finally I tried to enable WiFi in order to install 'BullGuard' which seems to scan the Android operating system on originality as well.. but was only able to download.. other unwanted app's were installed. The smartphone was not workable (no reaction anymore) so I switched it off again to restart.. BUT, now I see only the Alcatel start-up of Alcatel Android (blue pieces coming together) and then it hangs..
    So I cannot perform hard-reset (shows only start-up text of Alcatel) and when I continue with normal start it hangs when starting Alcatel Android.

Is there any possibility to cancel startup and to get somehow access to the phone? And hopefully able to install a fresh update of Android?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement

#1 Everard, May 2, 2016
    Last edited: May 3, 2016
  2. Everard

Everard Lurker
    None

May 2, 2016
    Nobody does have any idea?