• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Alfa Romeo 4c 2016

The Alfa Romeo 4c is doing a major over-haul and coming out with a new edition in 2016. They are only going to be 1,000 of them. Does anyone wish they could afford one?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but they're going to be priced around $75,000-$80,000, right? That's not that much. Especially compared to the 7-figure cars I'd like to have! :D Not to mention this cool 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO, a real steal at only $41 million. :laugh:

Upvote 0
Depends what they claim it's competing with ;)

Have to say, they have built some stunningly beautiful limited production run cars over the past decade or two - the 8C Competizione has to one of the best looking cars ever built.

I guess cars like this only do a few hundred miles a year (avg for a Ferrari is apparently 1,200 per year) so Alpha's reliable unreliability (I had one - never again) wouldn't be too much of an issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones