1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

All around new to smartphones

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ThorsenMobile, Jul 16, 2010.

1. ThorsenMobile

ThorsenMobile New Member

Jul 16, 2010
    IT Tech
    Indianapolis
    First smartphone, first data plan, first android....

So I am a complete newb on this subject. I am a fast learner though....
    I'm loving it already, this phone rocks, and android rocks. I wasn't sure what to expect. I just got the Samsung Moment yesterday night and started setting stuff up. It is pretty intuitive. I am also active in other forums for computers, so I wanted to get in with an Andriod forum.

I have read the rules and really like the tone in the forum. With over 70,000 members, I know there are lots of good peeps here. I look forward to meeting you all and if I have any issues, I'll ask. If I have any solutions I'll post :)

Advertisement

2. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery

Jan 20, 2010
    Where the Sakura grows
    Hi Torsen! Congrats on your first Smartphone! After using one, you'll NEVER EVER go back to a dumb phone again! Great to know that you're loving your phone and the Android OS. Remember...everyone was a newb at one point or another :D

This is a great beginner's guide to read and give you a basic understanding of Android: http://androidforums.com/android-ap...ps-avoid-viruses-guide-those-new-android.html

If you haven't found it, this is where the Moment's owners are: Samsung Moment - Android Forums

Enjoy your stay here!

Cheers
    -Roze-

3. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to.

Jan 11, 2010
    Truck driver/ driver mentor. I train people to dri
    Georgia