• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help All domain email going to trash

schmuttis

Lurker
May 24, 2021
I have a pixel 4a cell phone using Verizon service.

All of the email that I receive via my domain email account always goes into the trash folder. I can't find a way to mark this as NOT trash so future email goes to into the inbox. Any suggestions?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Your help is greatly appreciated.

I have a pixel 4a cell phone using Verizon service.

All of the email that I receive via my domain email account always goes into the trash folder. I can't find a way to mark this as NOT trash so future email goes to into the inbox. Any suggestions?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Your help is greatly appreciated.
what email application are you using?

Upvote 0
Those instructions are better suited to using the Gmail web interface than a smartphone app. Try logging into your Gmail account at
https://mail.google.com
using a desktop/laptop web browser. At the top there should be a Gear icon, click on that, and in the Settings menu one of the tabs will be labeled 'Filters and Blocked Addresses'. Then you can set up a Filter that to always allow messages from that blocked domain. And just in case, you don't need to make any alterations to whichever email app you're using on your phone, the filter is applied to your Gmail account at a server level so whether you use a phone app or a computer browser makes no difference.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones