• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help All fitness apps are not working

Ali2019

Lurker
Jan 17, 2019
Ok, this is my first post here and I don't know where to go to speak my problem. I use some sport tracker apps to track my cycling etc with map enabled. Everything was working fine on these apps.

Recently, all these apps, only duration is working, but distance and speed not. In fact, on the app's map, even I am moving, it shows the blue dot idle.

My GPS is set to high accuracy and I have disabled monitoring of power saving on these apps. I tested on both WIFI and data but in vain. I reset the phone, still not working.

Google Maps is working as when I locate myself, it shows where I am! But I don't know why speed and distance are not working on these apps. Only duration is working!

Why this problem?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones