1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

All hotmail folders ok except Inbox?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by mani1101, Jun 10, 2011.

1. mani1101

mani1101 Lurker
    None

Jun 10, 2011
    Galaxy S. I set up my hotmail account through exchange with m.hotmail.com server and i can see the contents of my old POP folder, Junk folder, Trash folder but there is nothing on my Inbox folder. Why cant i see anything on my Inbox folder? Please help!

Advertisement

2. RazzMaTazz

RazzMaTazz Android Expert
    None

Jan 28, 2011
    I don't know what you mean by your old POP folder. You should get Android access to Hotmail through MAPI, not POP. If you're using POP, you've got a problem.

On Android, from inside your email app's inbox, if you hit the settings button and then select "Accounts', do you see your Hotmail account?

Are you choosing to view the ""Combined Inbox"? Are you choosing to view the inbox for just one of your email accounts?

3. mani1101

mani1101 Lurker
    None

Jun 10, 2011
    Well i had a blackberry and it created a pop folder automaticly in my email. When i created my hotmail account in my droid, i choose the exchange and used the steps that i found in forums to sync my hotmail in android. Like i said, i used damin/username: email, password: password, server: m.hotmail.com. Now once the account was created, all the folders were populated except my inbox. Those this help. Thanks for the replay.

4. mani1101

mani1101 Lurker
    None

Jun 10, 2011
    Plus i only have the hotmail account synced. Just this one.

5. RazzMaTazz

RazzMaTazz Android Expert
    None

Jan 28, 2011
    On Android, from inside your email app's inbox, if you hit the settings button and then select "Accounts', do you see your Hotmail account?

Are you choosing to view the ""Combined Inbox"? Are you choosing to view the inbox for just one of your email accounts?