• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

All HTC Inspire 4G Previews/Reviews in here!

HTCsource's Video review of the hardware

htcsource
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABSs4XjefGA
htcsource

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I'm not going to sell mine just yet.

I like using it as a music device, so I'll probably do that. I stream jazz on pandora from it nightly to put me to sleep, so I think I'd also like to keep it doing that so as to not bog down the Inspire too much.

If I could get my music (which is mostly bought from itunes) off of it and onto the Inspire, and have it sort music the same way itunes does on the iphone, I would then probably dump it off pretty quick.

Upvote 0
How do you guys plan on getting rid of your iPhone? eBay? Craigslist? Word of mouth?

Mine is being sold to a friend of a friend (NOT MEANING TO GO OFF TOPIC!!!)

Girlfriends iphone 3g is going to son to use as an "ipod touch" that has 911 emergency functionality.

My iphone 3gs is going to girl friend until she decides what phone to get...after which time the iphone 3gs will do permanent duty as a wi-fi pandora player in my JBL400 iphone doc/charging station that also pulls double duty as my Alienware computers speaker bar.

Not a bad way to retire two of the most used devices i have ever owned if i do say so myself.

Upvote 0
I think even if it is locked, it wont take long to unlock it as the DHD is essentially the same device, and most of the coding cant be much different.

Actually i am not as concerned about side loading apps as i am media files...if i can side load media files im happy (although i am told if one doesnt work the other probably wont either?)

Upvote 0
hey guys i just want to make something clear, if in some review they say the 4g speeds arent quite good, its because 4g has not official launched yet. This is especially so in the bay area. The Moto Atrix rep (who has been using his atrix as a personal phone) said that 4g hasnt been totally rolled out in the bay area, while we can connect to it, the speeds are boosted yet.

so if you see them down play that in the reviews, that is why.

Upvote 0
hey guys i just want to make something clear, if in some review they say the 4g speeds arent quite good, its because 4g has not official launched yet. This is especially so in the bay area. The Moto Atrix rep (who has been using his atrix as a personal phone) said that 4g hasnt been totally rolled out in the bay area, while we can connect to it, the speeds are boosted yet.

so if you see them down play that in the reviews, that is why.

Thanks marc :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones