• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

All HTC Inspire 4G Previews/Reviews in here!

thats cool. doesnt never being there get crazy?

Roomate. Logitech motion activated security cameras w real time photo sms to my cell. Post office box. Wachovia online bill pay. Netflix. Timers and light sensors on outdoor lights. Security system. A dry cleaner thats open on saturdays. Direct deposit. And a partridge in a pear tree.

Upvote 0
HTCsource has done another video, this one is the followup to the unboxing they did earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABSs4XjefGA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Pretty much just the standard stuff you see in an overview. Really looking forward to a long, in-depth review of this phone.

One question, though, that I haven't seen a definite answer for.....is that an LED light for notifications by the ear piece?

Upvote 0
Reactions: YouGotRedOnYou
Upvote 0
I dont know, but it turned me off. I would rather get it from BB to take advantage that trade in program, or maybe just straight up ATT because they announced something similar.

Does anyone shop at the shack anymore?

Just found this on the RS Facebook page at the bottom of their statement:

[Pre-Orders require $50 deposit on a RadioShack gift card at time of pre-order, which will be applied toward the purchase price.]

Upvote 0
Feel ya with that my friends sprint signal is weak
Not to mention customer service is a freaking nightmare

At least the one out here in Tempe, AZ is. I switched to Sprint for about 3 months and absolutely dreaded going into the Sprint stores. I set an appointment and still waited almost 30 min's to talk to a rep. They try and do repairs, sales, and customer service/support at the same store. Just doesnt work and all the reps seem to be miserable

I will say that I am not completely sold on everything ATT but their customer service is beyond excellent. They go out of their way to help you out. I had an issue ordering the ip4 for my GF (the phone launched on her birthday) after my transaction in the store never went through. Didnt find out until the next day. The sales rep got the VP of sales involved to make sure I received the phone on her birthday. They pretty much rock

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones