1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

All I have to say is.....

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by chowmailap, Aug 30, 2011.

1. chowmailap

chowmailap Well-Known Member

Thank god for my atrix. Going on my third day without power due to hurricane irene. However I make a daily trip to an unaffected area to charge my atrix. Without it I'd be S.O.L.

james27007 likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. WolfmanRobby

WolfmanRobby Android Enthusiast

I hope, other than the lack of power, you guys came through the storm ok!!

3. chowmailap

Yes thanks. Everything else turned out ok.

4. MadCat1118

MadCat1118 Newbie

I can't tell you how many times I've said to myself "thank God I have this phone" though I fortunately did not need it during the hurricane, as I didn't lose power. I did realize though, I might want to pick up one of those backup charger thingys in this situation. Hope you get power back soon.

5. chowmailap

Absolutely. As soon as power came back a couple hours ago I ordered an extra battery as well as a stand alone charger.

6. itsallgood

itsallgood Android Expert

Me and my family have prayed for all of you that have been effected by hurricane Irene. I'm glade to hear all is well. My Atrix is a life saver as well. I count on it, on a daily bases, to keep me orgainized and up to date with news, family, friends, kids school dates, appointments and my calendar. It was so stressful, before trying to remember, and keep up with all of this before my first android phone, which was the backflip. Now, I just pull out my phone and take notes, check my calendar and set appointments and have my phone to notifiy me of upcoming events. (I don't have to what until I get home or carry a calendar in my pocket.)

chowmailap likes this.
  7. Eddie Bombay

Eddie Bombay Member

Let's just be glad his Atrix is ok.

barry99705 and chowmailap like this.

Motorola Atrix 4G Forum

The Motorola Atrix 4G release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1930mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews