• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

All my Current Droid Problems

zx7

Lurker
Sep 22, 2010
I hate to be the new guy who complains but I am having many problems and was curious if anyone else experienced this many at once and or if its normal with a flashed phone. It was flashed with smoked glass. I deal with it though, and try to find ways to fix them because it still beats having a regular phone. Here they are.

1. When connecting to my phones internet, it always does this everyday and through out if you use it in different sessions.

You click on the browser, it will attempt to load and fail and say the page may be moved or refresh... I will see the 3g be visible when this happens and then it will vanish and you have to wait for it to return and then the internet will load.

2.The camera. It worked well at first but now it will go to load the camera and will say preparing the sd card but will never load now and wont let me take pictures.

Before the sd preparing, it did this for the first time. It would take one good picture and then it would try another with a flash, then the flash goes out and it would click through giving a dark picture.

3. Camera again. The on screen shoot button works every time when it was working but the side gold button never will take a picture. It will light up and flash and then beep twice but no picture.

4. In text messages, I try to save a draft sometimes and it will say saved but then when its opened, nothing is there.

5. Maybe the worst of all. I cannot get into my gmail account and marketplace and my password is definitely correct. I try to reset it and will not let me. It just keeps recycling the captcha phrase?

6. I am also having the wireless tether not work for but I have another thread for that. I also tried the tether app which is new and that will not work. It gets limited or no connectivity. Its just like pdanet but it wont work and pdanet wont let you browse secure sites. I might have to buy that but really only need it for a day.

Thanks for everyone's help and anyone who takes the time to read this. Have a good day.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones