1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

All processes crashing suddenly

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Rephiscorth, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Rephiscorth

Rephiscorth Newbie

So, for the 5th time, my Moto G2 (2014) started crashing all android core processes: acore, gapps, etc; over and over again, you press the "OK" button, it crashes again immediately.

Resetting the phone wont fix it.

The last 4 times I always had to make a factory reset, EVERY 3 MONTHS. I can't find any info regardless that issue, and no I don't download anything other than the Google Play Store. I do, however, use my phone as a debugging device for apps I create, since I'm a developer.

These crashes always happen after updating apps on google play. If I could take SS I would, but my phone won't work at all. There's infinite popups saying "com.android.acore has stopped", "com.google.process.gapps has stopped", and it never ends; and then it start crashing the rest of the apps (Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc).

Note: I am not running lollipop since they didn't make a proper update for lollipop on the xt1063; they only made a rom with memory leak that needs to be reseted every 6 hours. I'm running 4.4.4

Please I beg for some help, I am already tired of factory reseting my phone every 5 times.

2. Are you root-ed?

... Thom

Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen) Forum

The Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen) release date was September 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2070mAh battery.

September 2014
Release Date
Reviews