1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

All Quotes FREE - a free android app for more than 30,000 great quotes

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by neethudevan87, Dec 25, 2012.

1. neethudevan87

neethudevan87 Lurker

Hi Friends,
    My name is Neethu and I would like to introduce a free android application here.
    All Quotes FREE – is a free android app with more than 30,000 great quotes from over 600 famous people. You can read, search, bookmark all quotes and can share quotes to facebook, twitter, linkedin, Google+ etc. Also quotes can send as email or sms to your friends, family etc who need encouragement, motivation, love and inspiration to succeed etc in their life..

You will get this app by searching for "zuha" (with double quotes) in the Android App Store
    I am expecting your valuable reviews, comments and suggestions.. !

All Quotes Free is a great collection of different types of brilliant quotes which includes inspirational, love, life, success, motivational, work, leadership etc.

Famous authors should written thousands of quotations and we should not even noticed most of these quoted words. A best quote can change your thoughts and hence the life! This free app of quotes will give you thousands of such great quotes of authors.

Quotes from more than 600 famous authors like quotes of Abraham Lincoln, Albert Einstein, Audrey Hepburn, Buddha, C. S. Lewis, Dalai Lama, John F. Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, Mark Twain, Martin Luther King, Jr. Maya Angelou, Mother Teresa, Oscar Wilde, Thomas Jefferson, William Shakespeare, Winston Churchill, Obama, Mahathma Gandhi etc are available here with the photo of authors.

You can search to the quotes of your favorite author.
    And you can search using name of author, nationality, birth date, died date, or type (such as Musician, Poet etc) of author or using any word in the quote!
    You can read more about the history of author using the link button available near the quote.

Listed below main features of All Quotes Free :
    1. Quotes with Simple and attractive user interface.
    2. More than 30,000 top Quotes of over 600 famous People.
    3. Quotes with Photo of Authors.
    3. Categorized people through A to Z and Name.
    4. Can search through Quotes, people's name, nation, type (Poet, Musician etc), born date, died date etc.
    5. Colored view of People if today is his Birth/Died day.
    6. Can add quotes to favorites from the list. I.e. you can bookmark your favorite quote.
    7. Can share quote to Social Networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ etc
    8. Can send Quote as SMS
    9. Can send Quote as Email
    10. Can copy quote to Clipboard to take outside the application.
    11. Can Send Quote through Bluetooth.
    12. Can read more history of each author.
    13. Smooth scrolling.
    14. Get Your Lucky Quote (or Quote of the Day); from all Quotes or bookmarked Quotes.
    15. Can read as offline (no internet connection is needed to read quotes)
    15. Help Screen
    16. And more...

You will get this app by searching for "zuha" (with double quotes) in the Android App Store
    I am expecting your valuable reviews, comments and suggestions.. !

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jonbonazza

jonbonazza Android Expert

Moved to app announcements.

3. Chip_365

Chip_365 Member

I took a look at your app. Interesting idea but at 15 MB's as an app it is FAR TOO LARGE for me personally & also to me, it's colors & graphics are not very attractive. So I didn't download it, but I watched your video. Have you considered making a version without the eye candy or whiz bang graphics? AND make it MUCH SMALLER IN SIZE? I think that would be easier for you as well? It would be great to be under 1-2 MB's, which for just text, it should easily be. I for one do not need the photos of the people, but I can understand that some folks might.

One more point on the video, you could also make it MUCH SHORTER by not playing with the scrolling back & forth so many times. I think that we get it after the first scroll & arrow demo & the the fact that you have huge arrows there anyway.

Many thanks though & good luck.

Chip