• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root All Ready Rooted but having problems

I have already rooted my phone and flashed deodex it with out any problems but now i rooted my wifes phone with out any problems but then i realized that she only has 2gig memory card so i decided to give her my 8gig so what i did is copied everything from the other memory to the new i installed but some rooted programs are not working properly it maybe that i need to unrooted and rooted back or could any one help because i want to deodex it and flash it but its not recognizing 928 droid x theme once i back up and flash it?

did you format the card first? cause in most cases you have to format the card before another device can properly recognize it, so what you want remove all the stuff on there that you want, format it with your droid, and then reapply all the things you want, and it should work

I did not format okay if I format, do I have to root again and do everything from the begining like install user,bootstrap,wireless teather ect....?

Upvote 0
Make sure you have actually copied everything over.
I just moved from a 16GB to 32GB card with no issues.
No unroot, etc.

Well I copied everything to my computer and I formated everything and when I looked the folders of some of the copied folder its empty. I was able too deodex and flash my droid x but now I can't see applications in my files in droid but see it on my droid apps but when I try to reinstall superuser or other apps on my droid I can't install them, my questions is could I use a back up from another droid ex if not what can I do?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones