1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

All root and s-off links are not available?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lheajo, Apr 14, 2013.

1. lheajo

lheajo Newbie

Hello, I'm trying to root my Htc wildfire and I'm running into alot of road blocks. Firstly the phone will not allow me to check my HBoot version. The volume down and power button simply just turn the phone back on. I've tried it quite a few times. Secondly The Revolutionary.exe file will not extract because Adbwinapi.dll is missing! I tried the "alternate method" for rooting and get a 404 link error for the Unrevoked. So the link no longer exists. What are my options?! Thank you in advance for any help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Hello lheajo!
    Although I don't have your device, I have had the Evo4g... It's similar. Also, I'm on my phone but I'll do the best I can to help:)
    To check your hboot, make sure fastboot is unchecked then power down and do the power/volume down combo. Or pull your battery, wait a minute, insert battery , then try the button combination again

lheajo likes this.

HTC Wildfire Forum

The HTC Wildfire release date was May 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 384GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

May 2010
Release Date
Reviews