1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

ALL THINGS apk! And ONLY apk!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cobretti, Dec 19, 2012.

1. cobretti

cobretti Member

This forum could use a little cleaning!:rolleyes: From now on, if you need an apk. ask here. If you have a good one to post, do it here.
    I'll start.
    :D Would someone please post up the /system/app/comSecShutdown.apk? I think that's what it's called, I trashed it somehow and I would like it back. It controls the shutdown UI. IE, shutdown/reboot/airplanemode something like that. If I have the name wrong, would someone figure out what I need and post it? THANKS PEOPLE!

EDIT: I'm deodexed. If you don't know why that matters don't post.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. superboy4444

superboy4444 Android Expert

lol...why that matter?

also, I cannot find the apk on my phone and I have not removed it...figure out what it is called and I will get it to you

and how do you deodex? I would like to do it with mine, but I don't have the know how

3. cobretti

cobretti Member

Thanks for your reply. Martinez posted a deodexed template AND an almost stock deodexed ROM. Check those threads. /system/app and framework plus ALL jars are deodexed. Easy theme!

Edit: SU Elite is not free, better pull it before "you get your peepee wacked".

I guess I don't know what I'm looking for.

Thanks again. JMB

4. martinez41613

martinez41613 Well-Known Member

same goes for the other paid apps.

Samsung Galaxy Reverb Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Reverb release date was December 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1700mAh battery.

December 2012
Release Date
Reviews