• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

All Things Considered My Findings After One Week With This HTC Droid..

P
Um the INC would be the best if there was no IPhone you see: copying is the sincerest form of flattery and that's what Moto and HTC have tried to do ...give you and I like Experience on VZW.

They do however fall short. Nothing tops Apple at anything Apple does. Call it arrogant if you like - but I call it American made greatness.

Obvious troll is obvious.

The iPhone had its day but the Incredible beats it in every way. The fact that people say it has better apps (which is arguable) only proves this; apps have nothing to do with how good the hardware is and the iPhone just can't hold a candle top this bad boy.

Upvote 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenrolaids
go away you obnoxious piece of $h1t troll.

by the way..

apple did not invent the touch screen - yes they did- the one they use
apple did not invent the phone - who said they did?
apple did not invent apps - yes they did
apple copied other peoples ideas and made a great product. - no , no they didn't

Any fanboi that dismisses any product with no thought on the matter should be neutered before its too late.

you sound like a BB user LMFAO!! get some tissues and wipe your tears away bwahhhh "he doesn't like my phone boooohoooo!!!!! "

apple did not invent touch screen and was definitely not the first phone maker to use a touch screen.

WikiAnswers - When was the first touch screen phone invented

"The first touchscreen phone was the IBM Simon, launched in 1992. During this decade the popular iPaq (not made by Apple by the way) was launched with touchscreens and optional phone attachments. HTC, the leader in touchscreen phones up until the iPhone and makers of phones like the Nexus One launched their first touchscreen phone, the HTC Wallaby aka XDA in 2002. Apple did actually make a concept for a touchscreen phone (not a mobile, a regular landline phone) way back in 1984!"

Upvote 0
Just wanna say I was hanging out with my buds, two have iTouchs, two had iPhones, and they were literally fighting like little children to play with my Inc. Three things: widgets, multitasking, hard buttons...

I am with you. I have an iPod touch that I want to throw away. It is the most expensive alarm clock I have ever bought. It also occasionally plays Risk with me or reads books, but that is it. As much as I agree that iPhone OS is annoying to use, where does the Inc have hard buttons that the iPhone does not have? In fact, our hard buttons take on almost the exact same setup as the iPhone's, save for our middle button which also has an optical track pad.

-Nkk

EDIT: Just realized you meant the android stock buttons of Home, back, menu, search. I would not consider those hard, but they are nice in that they are permanent in their location.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones