• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ALL THINGS COOL EB01 (Mods and Stuff)

Is there any way to universally restore all your passwords after a wipe?

snap20110210162648.png

I'm right around there too :p

Upvote 0

Hmmm. Ok, I must not be very smart. I installed Eb01a AOSP lock/Power Options/Accurate Battery via cwm, and I'm getting the different battery and location is removed, but I still have puzzle lock?

Am I supposed to change it somewhere else? I'm using LP.

Or do we have a wrongly named zip?

No reboot options for me either.

Upvote 0
Hmmm. Ok, I must not be very smart. I installed Eb01a AOSP lock/Power Options/Accurate Battery via cwm, and I'm getting the different battery and location is removed, but I still have puzzle lock?

Am I supposed to change it somewhere else? I'm using LP.

Or do we have a wrongly named zip?

No reboot options for me either.

After more and more searching, is this because I am on the eb01 stock even though it's a leaked/rooted rom?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I tried that except I only got the battery change.

Wondering if it's because I'm on stock eb01 leak. Not deodexed so causing problem? I'd rather not backup and install a new rom if I don't have to, but...

I think you have to be on the custom Rom like Superclean2.1 to get the also lock screen to work? Or maybe there's no installer for the also lock screen on stock Rom.

Upvote 0
I seem to be having a little trouble. Every time I flash sc if I do a reboot I lose options in the reboot menu, my lock screen and functionality of the home soft key. I don't know if I am flashing something wrong or if something happens after I use TiBU to restore. I just realized it might have something to do with TiBU just now and thought I would see if anyone else is having this problem before I go through the whole process of reflashing again and not restoring via Titanium.

Upvote 0
I seem to be having a little trouble. Every time I flash sc if I do a reboot I lose options in the reboot menu, my lock screen and functionality of the home soft key. I don't know if I am flashing something wrong or if something happens after I use TiBU to restore. I just realized it might have something to do with TiBU just now and thought I would see if anyone else is having this problem before I go through the whole process of reflashing again and not restoring via Titanium.

were you on either superclean or the deodexed full system? if you flashed a theme over the full eb01 leak it wont take correctly

Upvote 0
voodoo sound is not possible (or extremely unlikely at least) without froyo source from samsung...and that wont happen until after the ota
Here's a slightly OT question but somewhat relevant: I think we all assume that the day of the OTA kernel source will be released. I know I make that assumption. But if this a stone cold fact per se? I dont seem to recall the source being out on the 1st day the SF was released in Sept.

Upvote 0
Here's a slightly OT question but somewhat relevant: I think we all assume that the day of the OTA kernel source will be released. I know I make that assumption. But if this a stone cold fact per se? I dont seem to recall the source being out on the 1st day the SF was released in Sept.

it wont be the day of...hopefully within 2 weeks (dl09 was within 10 days i think)

Reactions: saps
Upvote 0
were you on either superclean or the deodexed full system? if you flashed a theme over the full eb01 leak it wont take correctly

I odin dl30 stock, rooted, flashed eb01 radio, wiped, flashed eb01 stock, flashed sc 2.0, flashed voodoo, flashed puzzle lock battery then rebooted. I had the same problem with sc 2.0 so I flashed 2.1 over it and the problem was still there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones