• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

All things in time.

Silver788

Lurker
Dec 21, 2011
My name is George and I am an android fan. my wife and I have HTC my touch 4g phones and I have a galaxy tablet all t-mobile of course. I need to educate myself to maintain mine and my wife's devices. I am not new to forums and forum life, but I am mostly active on motorcycling forums. I will try not to lurk but tend not to post just to see my post count rise. Any advise about my devises would be greatly appreciated. I plan to purchase a galaxy sII once my contract renews in feb.

Glad you joined us Silver. Welcome to Android Forums. You will see that these forums are segmented into areas that are device specific. That allows the information traded in each is exclusive to that device. You will want to check out the forums for both your phone's and your tab for the best support and tips and tricks. Here is an overview of the site. Just click into your device areas and have fun. http://androidforums.com/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones